Caught Reading Competition
My name’s Miss Swift and I’m your new librarian
Today, I’m launching a new competition in the LRC. I would like you to send me an interesting and unusual (appropriate) photo of yourself reading a book (either borrowed from the LRC or one from home). The more unusual, the better! Prizes will be awarded to the best photos, with the top prize being a £10 Meadowhall voucher.
Try and make your photo as interesting and unusual as possible. Some ideas:
- Take a photo of yourself reading a book whilst doing your hobby. Play football? Take a photo of yourself reading in your kit on the pitch.
- You could take a photo of yourself reading a book whilst on a day trip. Off to London? Take a photo of yourself reading a book on the London Eye.
- How about a photo of yourself reading in an interesting outfit? Your sister’s old prom dress (ask first!) or an old Halloween costume perhaps.
- One entry per student.
- One pupil per photo. (No group shots please.)
- Appropriate photos only. No:
- Offensive photos (for example, photos depicting weapons or swearing)
- Inappropriate clothing (no swimwear please!)
- Unsafe photos. Please don’t do anything dangerous when taking your photo.
- Email your entries to me at email@example.com. (Please send large, high resolution images.)
- The deadline is Thursday, 13th February (the day we break up for half-term) and winners will be selected on the first day back.
Looking forward to seeing your entries!